Due Emme (2М) is an Italian leader in design, manufacture and sales of thermoplastic accessories and components of the highest quality. The company offers a useful alternative to metal accessories, making, for instance, thermoplastic buckles that are not only lighter, but also distinguished by high mechanical and impact resistance (resistant to shocks). Due Emme products are widely used in diverse fields including clothing, medical, stationery, childhood, leather and military sectors.
Brand History and Concept
Due Emme offers a full range of original and cost effective products in respect of Made in Italy high quality standards. The company’s history started back in 1979 when Due Emme offered customers a more useful and lighter alternative to metal accessories. Moreover, Due Emme has become the market leader in production and sales of colored, safe and technologically innovative thermoplastic components. The company guarantees that the manufacturing of each 2M item is a complex process consisting of numerous stages including developing the ideas and projects for each new product and following the entire production chain, from the production to commercialization. Due Emme ensures the quality control at all stages of the production process and values compliance with the quality standards as of primary importance. The ongoing research on materials and end-to-end control over products allow the creation of original, confident and competitive thermoplastic components.
Since its establishment, the Company has earned the trust and loyalty of customers and has become an Italian and European market leader.
The Strengths of the Due Emme Products:
- Quality of materials and of production processes, all Made in Italy;
- Product durability and reliability: Due Emme only uses extremely durable materials with the highest level of resistance to low temperatures (frost), UV radiation and mechanical stresses;
- Lightweight products: This factor has a considerable impact on practical application of each 2M item, making it easier-to-use and more functional.
- A wide range of designs: Due Emme's catalog comprehends a variety of models in different colors and modifications (sizes, shapes etc.): quick release buckles mainly used on belts in different sizes, high tenacity buckles, loops, ladderlocks and snaphooks, strap pullers, cordlocks and many other accessories.
- All Due Emme products have passed the standard tests for harmful substances, confirming their safety for human health.
The company only uses vanguard thermoplastic raw materials including POM, PA6 и PA6.6 known for such properties as low friction, great rigidity and stiffness, as well as high abrasion, mechanical and impact resistance, low water absorption and excellent resistance to a broad spectrum of chemicals: oils, greases, alkalis and solvents. For example, PA6.6 is the hardest and strongest Nylon type with lower water absorption properties than that of PA6. POM is a polyacetal that combines high rigidity and stiffness with excellent impact resistance, good elastic properties and resistance to weather conditions.
Summing up what has been stated above, the Due Emme products are always distinguished by guaranteed high quality, original design and world-wide recognition.